Sunday, March 1, 2020

anything scary or creepy happened to you when accessing the Dark Web

anything scary or creepy happened to you when accessing the Dark Web
Every heard of a red room?
Well it’s a horrible, piece of sh*t.
It’s where innocent people get burgled, kidnapped and taken to a warehouse or somewhere and then tortured. It goes live on The Dark Web and dozens of people watch it and vote on what to do with people.
  • Chainsaw ‘em to death
  • Knife ‘em
  • Slap ‘em
  • Crack ‘em (there necks)
It doesn’t matter what they do to them, they still get killed.
There was one incident where a website on the surface web was created with a countdown clock. Of what you may ask?
Countdown till someone’s death.
Some horrible people had someone locked in a red room and they was getting them ready to kill.
After the countdown ended the live stream started.
Then (I think it was a female) was tortured. I didn’t watch it since I didn’t know it was happening, thank god. I didn’t watch it and I’m thankful that I didn’t. But it still happened. There was videos made of YouTube from the live stream but luckily was deleted.
But as you can see, the world is a horrible place,
Not everyone is bad but still watch out, because you’ll never know when someone will kill you. Maybe someone’s standing behind you right now? With a knife, gun, chain saw, who knows what. Never let your guard down.
(Oh yeah… I forgot to say that Red Rooms are a urban legend and fake. Thanks to that person who commented for reminding me.)

No comments: