Before joining Bollywood, Neha used to perform religious ceremonies during her childhood days.
Popular playback singer Neha Kakkar, who is known for songs like 'Dilbar', 'Summer', 'Sunny Sunny', 'Ankhe Mare' and 'Badri Ki Dulhania', said she would not be here today. Neha did not think, 'This is very good. I always tell people that I am still dreaming. how did this happen? A girl from a small town like Rishikesh first went to Delhi and then to Mumbai. The journey was beautiful. I never expected to go where I am today.
Neha was born in Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, but did not restrict herself. She said, "This feeling is amazing and I still feel there is a lot to be done on it." Before joining Bollywood, Neha used to perform religious ceremonies during her childhood days. Regarding this, he said, "I started singing from the age of four and I only did bhajan till the age of 16".
How did the party happen with religious songs? In response, the singer said, 'If you look at the footage of my Jagran, you will know that I did the same thing for the party there. I sang hymns and people went mad. I have been partying ever since.
Talking about work, Neha recently appeared on the song Su Moscow Suka with rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh. It is a hybrid of Punjabi and Russian. Since its release in April, the song has received 26,304,948 views.
Also read - Irrfan Khan's memories Deepika Padukone is constantly sharing on social media. Deepika Padukone once again recalled Irrfan Khan. He shared a video with Irrfan Khan while playing tennis. This video is made during the film Piku. Both worked together for the first and last time in the film Piku. On the previous day, Deepika also shared the song for Irrfan.
The real 'Kabir Singh' Vijay Devarkonda is a superstar today, but at one time he was not even paying for the rent
Deepika Padukone sharing her experiences with Irrfan Khan clearly reveals that she is missing him. This video of Deepika is becoming very viral. In which a tennis match is going on between Irrfan Khan and Deepika. This shows that Irfan was also known for playing superb tennis. Please tell Deepika's father Prakash Padukone was a former Indian tennis player.
Please tell Irfan Khan died on 29 April. He was admitted to the Kokilaben Hospital in Mumbai due to Collen infection and he breathed his last here. Irrfan Khan has two sons and wife Sutapa. Her last film was English Medium with Radhika Madan and Kareena Kapoor Khan.
No comments:
Post a Comment